As of January 2019, all PrimeVOX customers are able to utilize SMS (texting) capabilities with their numbers.
1. Go to Call Routing > Inbound to view a list of your phone numbers.
2. Find a number you'd like to enable for SMS, and click the No link in the SMS column, and confirm you want to enable it. It should change to Yes, indicating SMS is enabled.
3. You must now attach the number's new SMS capability to a UCP User account. Go to UCP Users, and Edit (or create) a user account.
4. Make sure to set the SMS number in the "EFAX / SMS" tab.
5. Submit and Apply Changes (if necessary)
Your customer should now be able to log into their UCP account, and send/receive texts with their new SMS number.
Note: Only 1 SMS number per UCP account.
Note: Emoji and picture texting are not supported yet.
Note: Group texting is not supported yet.