In order to port numbers for your customer into the PrimeVOX routing layer, the following information is required:
1. Container #; and
2. Letter of Authorization (LOA) with your customer's signature.
The following information is optional:
1. Desired Port Date. (Please give us a date at least 7 days out.)
2. Which DIDs will be used for e911.
3. The e911 Addresses for each DID in #2 above.
All information may be transmitted to PrimeVox by emailing Technical Support at email@example.com.
- If you have not created your own LOA document, please view the editable LOA Word Doc attached to this article.
- An LOA is always required. We will not perform a port without one.
- Porting a number without authorization is illegal, regardless of intention. If a carrier attacks us (the official term is called Port Slamming) because you authorized us to port a number that you/your customer does not own, you will be charged $350 per Phone Number that was slammed.